Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Its been a while

Well I wonder if anyone is still out there. I have totally neglected my prayer team. I need to get it going again so desperatlly. I am tired, weary and depressed all for no good reason. I love what I do and God has blessed me with great family and friends. I need to get some perspective and I have a vacation coming up. I confided in someone that I was struggling with some depression and they told me I am have a secret sin in my life. I wanted to come to blows with that person--no wonder christians have a bad reputation some times. I hope I will always have compassion and understanding for those who are hurting.

Pray that God would stir in my heart a passion and vision for ministry that is so compelling that it would deeply affect me and all those around me. Pray that I would overcome my depression and that I would learn to cope with the thought and feelings.

Pray that I would not run into my little hole but that I would be open and transparent.

Blessings,

Chad

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home