Thursday, July 14, 2005

July 14th, 2005

Here is the new format for our prayer team. I will post things up here on a regular basis and you can comment and encourage me with your thoughts.

Summer has hit and we have seen a drop off in attendance. This is normal here at FBC in the summer time. But it still is a little hard on our morale as leaders to go from 60 students to 20 students in the period of three weeks.

Pray for our interns Allie Moore and Lucas Thompson. They are two amazing individuals and both have giant hearts for ministry. Allie taught tonight and did a great job.

Pray for Chris Newbury who will be coming on board as paid staff this fall. He was our intern this past school year. He returns from a missions trip to Turkey on Sunday Night.

We have lost a group of students who have been making some bad decisions. They have been posting some bad things on the internet and revealed who they really are. I confronted them this past week and they have not responded very well to our request to clean up their act. I wish they would respond differently but I have to reflect on the parable of the different soil types and realize that God is in control. Pray that He would bring them back to Him with repentant hearts.

My health has been an issue over the past couple of months...I have been nervous about my condition but things have gotten better. My Blood pressure is down and my cholesterol is also more where it should be. Pray that God would sustain me and give me the strength I need to do his work.

Thanks for your support,

Chad

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard that the christian walk is kinda like climbing a greased pole, you're either growing foward and up or sliding back down. When we keep our eyes fixed on Jesus our progress is much more obvious and we tend to move foward while looking up. When we focus on our problems and try to fix them ourselves we tend to slide back and feel down. Jesus is the author and finisher of our faith, trust in him and not on your own abilities and strengths. BECAUSE when we are weak he is strong. May the Force of the Power of the Blood be with you! May Jesus Christ honor and bless you for your ministry, where he has placed you!!!
In the Mighty Powerful Name of the Matchless Savior, King of Kings, Lord of Lords...... J E S U S

9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home